Launched in 2007 by the Daily Mail and General Trust and acquired by Manheim in 2012, Motors.co.uk is part Cox Automotive, the world’s largest automotive services company and lists over 350,000 used cars for sale from nearly 5,000 of the UKs leading automotive retailers.
- Helped with technology research and selection process
- Proposed most suitable CMS system for them in .NET and integrated it for their front-end pages.
- Replaced their old Website builder with more robust CMS system and tailored it to the clients needs
- Built close to 200 UK car dealership sites using that CMS platform for the client
- Built Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone applications from scratch
- Consulted and implemented SOLR on their main website
- $1 million cost saved annually due to SOLR implementation and replacing the former indexing tool